Hi everyone. My favorite technique is to "mask". Anything can be used as a mask. Die cuts, punched shapes, buttons, paper flowers...anything! Today I am sharing how to make a title using a mask which uses the "negative" from the mini alpha stickers.
- This is a sheet of used Journal Tag Stickers from Sassafras. Peel off the sticker and use the release paper.
2. Start by putting the negative of the alphabet sticker on it.
3. Punch out the circles (including the letters that are used for a title) from the sticker.
4. Put the circles on the base cardstock.
5. Spray three colors of mists (red, yellow and green) and remove the stickers.
I have also used the negative from Sweet Treats Sticker as a mask. I hope this inspires you. Thank you for looking. Kyoko