you can't not have a post about being thankful the day before thanksgiving. so i'll jump right into it...
i am thankful for all the regular things... my family, friends, health, home, etc. i hold my personal relationships near and dear to me and am grateful for all the many ways they have made my life a dream. i am thankful for all the good in this world and for the people that inspire me to be just a little bit better and a lot bit better.
i am also thankful for the little things. the everyday day to day things. this is not an exhaustive list but here is what i feel appreciation for today...
i am thankful for:
- falling asleep in the comfiest bed (the w bed is a sleepy dream)
- waking up each morning to three alarm clocks urging me to be on time
- diet coke
- hot showers. a shower head with ample pressure. soap that lathers and a big fluffy towel
- a barking puppy with the waggliest tail
- the postal service especially when it delivers the latest issue of a magazine
- my iphone and the way you can send the world's longest text messages to other iphones and the way it saves text messages in a continuing conversation and the way i can use it to gps myself, check facebook, save music, and make a phone call. cool.
- when a stranger holds the door for me
- crafts. craft stores. craft store sales
- fabric. fabric stores. fabric store sales
- my mom's width and breadth of talent to show me what to do with all my crafts and fabric. she can make anything. and is cute as a button making it
- the guy at the gas station that knows me and knows what i like (diet coke)
- drivers that give me the thank you wave when i do something courteous
- drivers that do something courteous so i can give them the thank you wave
- lavender scented anything
- payday. direct deposit. the "thanks a mint" mint i get when i go to the bank
- cottage cheese
- laughter time with sister pals. inside jokes with friends. huggles and snuggles, high fives and stones
- everything else that goes as expected. a pen that writes. a light that turns on. a car that drives.
i could go on and on... :)
i want to know what you are thankful for today. little things that make a big difference. leave a comment. leave lots of comments.
please? thank you.